Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happiness Is...


"Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times "


In college, my friend and I were each having a bad day, so we sat down together and wrote a list of all the things that were wrong at that moment...her feet really DID smell awful that day! Anyway, I thought I would do the opposite today...I am thinking on all the things, both big and little, that have the power to make me smile...

  • The smell of clean laundry
  • Sex
  • Shaving my legs
  • Rainbows
  • The Colbert Report
  • The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart
  • My awesome performance review! :)
  • Babies
  • Professor T! she's a hoot!
  • Tutoring
  • Andy Barker, P.I.
  • N.P.H. (Neil Patrick Harris...he's awesome as Barney)
  • Movie quotes (like, "my dirty pee pants..." from Talladega Nights)
  • Yogurt, fruit & Granola parfait from Starbuck's
  • Chai lattes
  • Hawaiian sunsets
  • IM's with friends
  • Holding hands
  • Feel of a brand new book
  • Dinner with friends
  • DnD
  • Pluto (the Disney dog)
  • Pluto (formerly known as a "planet")
  • My neice being true to her unique identity
  • Real butter
  • Chocolate Mousse
  • Squirrels frolicking
  • Men in Tights
  • Polar Bears cubs
  • Swimming

this will be an ongoing list that I will add things to as the need arises....

Until next time,
Karma

3 comments:

Tra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tra said...

Karma - Sorry I missed your IM today at work. I was sidetracked by a coworker until I left for the day! Maybe I'll catch you onlne Wednesday? :) Thanks for being there for me. Just knowing you are there means so much. BTW I am happy to see you blogging again and to see your positive outlook!